T 03 5226 8577
F 03 5225 5222
Jenni is a Lawyer with our Employment, Industrial Relations and OH&S team.
Jenni joined Harwood Andrews with experience in the publishing industry and in arts management. Jenni applies her considerable experience of managing employees and contractors to find practical solutions for employers. Having been ‘on the other side’ of lawyers for many years, Jenni understands what a client needs: lawyers who listen to them, lawyers who understand their business and lawyers who proactively assist in developing real solutions for them. Jenni prides herself on delivering positive outcomes for clients and providing common sense legal advice.
Jenni has a particular interest in small to medium-sized businesses. She love to help businesses navigate the complexities of employment law, as well as minimising employment risks for businesses.
Jenni also acts for clients in a wide range of commercial and business disputes. She also undertakes pro bono work on behalf of Harwood Andrews to support the firm’s commitment as a certified B Corp.
Jenni's key areas of practice include:
- Employment contracts and workplace policies
- Employment disputes including unfair dismissal and adverse action
- Workplace bullying and harassment
- Equal opportunity, discrimination and sexual harassment
- Occupational health and safety
- Industrial Awards
- Workers’ compensation
- Employer-sponsored migration law
Jenni's professional commitments include:
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- 2017 Loaned Executive – Give where you live foundation
Download a PDF version of Jenni Walker's Professional Profile