Paul is a Principal Lawyer at Harwood Andrews. He brings a commercial approach to the law from a broad set of experiences as a business owner, private legal advisor and in-house counsel, and having worked with management teams over many years, Paul is valued for distilling issues down to what is really important and being prepared to make a risk call based on judgement and experience.
Paul’s key areas of practice include:
- Commercial contracts and advice;
- business and share capital structuring;
- sale and purchase of business;
- procurement and service arrangements;
- technology, intellectual property, data protection and start-ups;
- consumer law;
- corporate advisory, including , company secretarial and directors' duties, shareholder relations; and
- capital raising and financing requirements
Paul also manages Harwood Andrews’ corporate counsel advisory service, built on a decade of experience as a client and managing legal functions within one of Australia’s biggest corporations.
Paul believes that evolving how legal services are delivered can be a win-win for lawyers and their clients, particularly how on how technology impacts the legal profession, legal advice and the delivery of efficient legal services.
Paul’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Law in Institute of Victoria’s Technology and the Law Committee
Download a PDF version of Paul Gray's Professional Profile