Ben is a Special Counsel in Harwood Andrews dispute resolution and litigation practice area working primarily in the area of building and construction.
In his practice, Ben acts for both corporations and individuals, bringing a “no nonsense”, common sense approach to resolving matters.
The experience gained by Ben has meant that he has developed a proactive and efficient approach to the management of proceedings.
Ben’s key areas of practice include:
- Negotiating and resolving all aspects of domestic and commercial building disputes
- Contract advice and negotiation
- Domestic and commercial contract drafting
- Contractor disputes relating to security of payment legislation claims
- Builder’s disciplinary matters
- Commercial litigation
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency, personal and corporate
Ben’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Building Dispute Practitioners Society (BDPS)
- Member of the Australian Institute of Credit Management (AICM)
- Member of the Housing Industry Association (HIA)
- Committee for Geelong – Leaders for Geelong Alumni
Download a PDF version of Ben Broadhead's Professional Profile