Vittoria De Stefano is a Principal at Harwood Andrews, practicing in both Business Law and Property Law.
Vittoria advises clients in all aspects of commercial transactions, from due diligence and negotiation of the terms of the sale to completion, and understands the importance of providing commercial, practical and timely advice to clients to ensure they achieve their desired outcomes.
Vittoria holds a Masters of Business Administration with specialisations in Leadership and Communication and Strategy and Planning.
Vittoria has an interest in licenced businesses, and regularly advises clients on the acquisition of businesses with liquor licences and ongoing compliance matters. Her recent experience includes acting for the vendors and purchasers of various motel businesses and licenced hotel businesses, including electronic gaming machines and acting for landlords and tenants to negotiate the terms of commercial leases, agreements for lease and mortgages of lease.
Vittoria joined Harwood Andrews in 2004 and was admitted to Practice in 2005.
Vittoria’s key areas of practice include:
- Acting for business vendors and purchasers
- Preparation and negotiation of commercial contracts
- Advising on liquor licence applications, transfers and disputes
- Franchising advice
- Real estate agency and rent roll purchases and sales
- Commercial and retail leasing advice for both landlords and tenants
- Commercial property acquisitions and sales
- Preparation and negotiation of Share and Unit Sale Agreements
- Winery sales and acquisitions
- Security and guarantee advice
Vittoria’s professional commitments include:
- Board member of Karingal Inc
- Member of the Australian Institute of Company Directors (AICD)
- Member of the Business Law Committee - Law Institute of Victoria
Download a PDF version of Vittoria De Stefano's Professional Profile