Nicole is an associate in the Business Law practice area at Harwood Andrews.
Nicole takes the time to gain an understanding of the client’s commercial needs and objectives, which Nicole sees as vital to achieving a tailored and practical outcome for the client. Nicole has experience in advising on and preparing commercial documentation, personal property securities and superannuation.
Nicole dedicates pro-bono time to the community by being involved in various not for profit organisations which support the community in which she practices.
Nicole completed her studies in a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction) in 2011. Nicole has completed a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with The College of Law.
Nicole’s key areas of practice include:
- Commercial contracts and transactions
- Terms of trade
- Procurement and probity, including tender documentation
- Personal property securities
- Corporate governance
- Consumer law
Nicole’s professional commitments include:
- Board member of Business Professional Women Geelong
- Board member of Northern Bay College Funds
for the Future
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Member of the River's Gift Advisory Board
Download a PDF version of Nicole Stornebrink's professional profile