Ashleigh is a Special Counsel in our business law team.
Ashleigh has a keen interest in corporate governance, social enterprise and advising to family business. She is a strong advocate for responsible business, and has been a key driver in promoting sustainable practices across the firm and obtaining the firm’s certification as a B Corporation.
Ashleigh enjoys working with both clients to ensure they have a thorough understanding of their legal matters and reach practical and commercial outcomes.
Ashleigh’s key areas of practice are:
- Commercial contracts
- Business structuring encompassing shareholder/equity participation agreements and structuring for startups, investments or acquisitions
- Family business consulting
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Not for profit
- Business and personal succession planning
Ashleigh's professional commitments include:
- Surfing Victoria board member
- B Lab Policy & Legislation Working Group member
- Tax Institute member
Download a PDF version of Ashleigh Wall's Professional Profile