Pay your Bill with quickfee
What is QuickFee?
QuickFee allows us to offer a monthly payment option to our customers whilst having the fees paid to us upfront. It is of enormous value to our firm to be paid in full upfront but we understand circumstances don’t always allow for that and as such have engaged QuickFee to bridge that gap.
How Does quickfee work?
QuickFee has built an online payment portal that allows you to pay the way you want through our website. The portal can be found by clicking on the Pay My Bill button you see anywhere on our web site or on your invoices!
The online payment portal offers you the following payment options:
- Full Fee – Direct Debit
- Full Fee – Credit Card
- 12 Monthly Repayments – Direct Debit
- 12 Monthly Repayments – Credit Card
How Quickfee Helps you
- Keep working capital in your business for other purposes
- Smooth your cashflow
- Access an additional line of credit without engaging the bank or any formal application process
- The credit charges are fully tax-deductible
- No additional security is required.
- If you would like to pay out your loan with QuickFee early, all remaining interest is rebated and you only pay the principal.
Please call our finance team 03 5226 8591 if you have any questions regarding QuickFee or payment of your bill.