Daniel is an Associate in Harwood Andrews' dispute resolution and litigation practice area. Daniel completed a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts, majoring in Journalism (Distinction) at Deakin University.
Daniel focuses on providing practical legal advice and advocacy in a range of areas of commercial law and business disputes, including debt recovery, trust disputes, mortgage enforcement and recovery, consumer law disputes and public prosecutions. Daniel regularly appears in Court and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) for a range of matters including civil and commercial disputes and prosecutions.
Daniel is also the manager of Harwood Andrews' homeless law program providing pro bono legal services to those experiencing disadvantage and risk of homelessness in the Geelong region.
Daniel’s key areas of practice include:
- Commercial contracts and transactions
- Contractual disputes
- Competition and Consumer Law disputes
- Building disputes
- Retail leasing disputes
- Debt recovery
- Advising municipalities and statutory authorities
- Superannuation disputes
- Disputes between owners of a business
- Trust disputes
Daniel’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Geelong Young Lawyers Association
- Deakin University Geelong Alumni
- Member of Geelong Young Professionals Network
Download a PDF version of Daniel Fullerton's professional profile