Stephanie Davies is a lawyer in the Dispute Resolution and Litigation team at Harwood Andrews.
Stephanie has completed a combined Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Arts (Distinction) majoring in International Relations and Politics and Policy Studies at Deakin University. Stephanie has also completed a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice and was admitted to practice in 2015.
Stephanie also undertakes pro bono work on behalf of Harwood Andrews to support the firm’s values of connecting with the community.
Stephanie’s key areas of practice include:
- Risk management and dispute resolution
- Contract and commercial disputes
- Property and leasing disputes
- Advising municipalities and statutory authorities
- Insurance related disputes
- Securities enforcement and debt recovery
Stephanie’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Member of the Victorian Women Lawyers
- Board Member for BPW Geelong
- Advisory Committee Member for Upstart Challenge
Download a PDF version of Stephanie Davies' professional profile