Tanya is a lawyer in the Dispute Resolution and Litigation team in Geelong and strives to provide efficient and cost-effective legal advice and advocacy across a broad range of commercial disputes.
Tanya completed her studies at Deakin University with a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts (Distinction), following which she undertook her graduate year in the Dispute Resolution and Business Law teams at Harwood Andrews.
Tanya’s professional commitments include:
- Member of Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of Geelong Young Lawyers Association
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Deakin University Geelong Alumni
- Member of Geelong Young Professionals Network
Download a PDF version of Tanya Garreffa's professional profile