Changes to the landscape of superannuation are frequent and require an understanding of the challenges and implications to self-managed superannuation funds if obligations are not being met.
Superannuation funds offer one of the most tax effective and important structures available to family groups, and for this reason they are closely supervised and highly regulated. Super fund trustees often require specific advice, while super benefits – as a major component of the wealth of many family groups – require very specific and tailored structuring to ensure that benefits are paid in the most tax effective way.
We take a holistic approach to ensure that super is dealt with appropriately from a succession and estate planning perspective, and also to ensure that funds receive up to date advice.
We offer a full range of superannuation dispute services including dealing with regulatory breaches and action taken by revenue authorities and enforcement of your superannuation entitlements.
The Harwood Andrews superannuation team provides expertise and advice in all areas of superannuation, including:
- Establishing new superannuation funds
- Drafting and updating superannuation trust deeds
- Incorporation of special purpose trustee companies
- Regulatory and tax issues affecting superannuation funds
- Implementing SMSF loans
- Advice on tax effective superannuation contributions strategies
- Property transfer into SMSF
- Managing compliance requirements
- Succession planning
- Tax and compliance disputes
- Investment structure advice
- Superannuation entitlement disputes
Business Services > Superannuation