Stuart Monotti is a Special Counsel at Harwood Andrews with expertise in all aspects of land law.
Stuart is accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a specialist in both property law and commercial tenancy law. He is a member of the Law Institute of Victoria’s Property Law and Commercial Tenancy Law Specialisation Committee.
In addition to his expertise in managing complex property transactions, Stuart also runs the firm’s mortgage practice and undertakes transactional work for large loans.
Stuart joined Harwood Andrews in 2000 and in 2007 became a Special Counsel.
Stuart's key areas of practice include:
- Acting for local government and water authorities on specialist property law issues, disposal and acquisition of land, leasing, commercial agreements and road issues
- Specialist property law advice including general law and adverse possession, covenants and restrictions and section 173 agreements
- Acquisition and sale of commercial property
- Documentation for subdivisions and "off the plan" sales
- Mortgage and securities
- Commercial leasing
- Boundary disputes
- Mortgagee sales
Stuart’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Property Law and Commercial Tenancy Specialisation Committee - Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Urban Development Institute of Australia (Vic)
- Chair of Courthouse Youth Arts Centre Inc
Download a PDF version of Stuart Monotti's Professional Profile