Harwood Andrews provides high quality legal services tailored to the unique needs of the sports industry.
Our clients include sporting organisations, sport management agencies, individual athletes and sporting events. We understand legal challenges in the sporting industry, and our experienced team work collaboratively to achieve the best results, tailored to each client.
Our sports law services include:
- preparation of sponsorship and service contracts
- governance advice, including structures and management
- trademark and intellectual property commercialisation, protection and management
- major event contracts
- policy development
- dispute resolution, tribunals and litigation
- liquor licencing and gaming
- merchandising and endorsement contracts
- public liability law for sporting venues
- competition and fair trading
Our practical and collaborative approach, together with our ability to draw on advice and support from experts in relevant areas of law such as corporate law, tax, industrial relations, property, not-for-profit and intellectual property, enables us to always be well positioned to achieve the best possible outcome for clients.
SPort BUSINESS CONTACTS
Business Services > Sport