Sophie Ware is an Associate at Harwood Andrews, with a practice focus on Employment and Industrial Relations Law.
Sophie’s academic qualification include a combined Bachelor of Law (Honours) and a Bachelor of Commerce (Distinction) with a major in accounting. Sophie was admitted to legal practice in the Supreme Court of Victoria.
Sophie’s key areas of practice include:
- Interpretation of awards, legislation, industrial instruments and employment agreements
- Provision of advice regarding employee engagement and the distinction between employment and contractor relationships
- Preparation of employment agreements and workplace policies and procedures
- Preparation of contractor agreements
- Provision of advice in relation to bullying, employee misconduct, performance management and termination of employment
- Litigation and dispute resolution including unfair dismissal and general protections applications
- Workplace bullying, equal opportunity, discrimination and harassment
- Occupational health and safety
- Restraint of trade, post-employment obligations and protection of confidential information
Download a PDF version of Sophie Ware's professional profile