Sarah Cohen is a senior associate working in the areas of Wills and Estates.
Sarah provides advice on succession planning. Sarah enjoys working with clients to ensure that they understand the importance of having wills, enduring powers of attorneys and superannuation death benefit nominations.
Sarah’s practice also includes administration of deceased estates. Sarah takes an understanding and responsive approach and prides herself on making the process as smooth as possible.
Sarah’s interests outside of her of work include travel, fitness and spending time at the beach.
Sarah’s key areas of practice include:
- Wills and succession planning
- Enduring powers of attorney
- VCAT administration and guardianship
- Probate applications
- Administration of deceased estates
- Estate claims and disputes
Sarah’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Member of Victorian Women Lawyers
- Member of Australian Women Lawyers
- Member of the Sacred Heart Alumni Association Committee
- Member of the Queenscliff Music Festival Board
Download a PDF version of Sarah Cohen's Professional Profile