You have decided to sell but before your property can be listed with an agent, you need to have a contract  and vendor's statement prepared so it can be given to any prospective buyers.

Harwood Andrews lawyers and conveyancers will assist you with;

  • Arranging for you to provide us with the information required to prepare the contract and vendor’s statement
  • Provide the completed documents to your estate agent

Once a sale is obtained we will:

  • Arrange for you to complete a discharge authority to release your mortgage and coordinate the bank to attend settlement.
  • Check the adjustment of rates etc. and the balance required to be paid to you by the purchaser at settlement.
  • Arrange and attend to settlement. You do not need to attend settlement – we will advise you once settlement has been completed.  
  • Notifying the council, water authority and owners corporation (if applicable) that you no longer own the property.

To help you navigate the legal requirements of selling a residential property we have developed a brochure that will further explain the process and provide you with a check list of the things you must provide to your conveyancer.

Fill out my online form.