Natasha is an Associate in the Harwood Andrews’ dispute resolution and litigation practice area working primarily in the areas of commercial litigation, building, construction and infrastructure.
Having previously worked for an international construction consulting company, Natasha specialises in providing practical and focussed advice to directors, developers, principals, contractors and consultants on a broad spectrum of contractual and risk issues during contract formation, and the life of the project generally.
Natasha also appears in Court and the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) on a range of matters including commercial, civil and construction disputes.
Natasha’s key areas of practice include:
- Risk management, negotiation and dispute resolution.
- Commercial litigation.
- Contractual disputes.
- Advising municipalities and statutory authorities.
- Disputes between businesses and companies.
- Intellectual property disputes.
- Insurance related disputes.
- Competition and consumer law.
- Preparation, review and negotiation of tenders and contracts for government, commercial and domestic development and civil projects.
- Security of payments mechanisms and disputes.
- Advising in relation to separable portions during construction phase.
- Management of projects from pre-tender to end of defects liability period.
- Advising in respect to claims for extension of time, delay costs and variations.
- Briefing industry experts.
- Mediation, adjudication and arbitration.
Natasha’s professional commitments include:
- Building Dispute Practitioners’ Society.
- Master Builders Association.
- Urban Development Institute of Australia.
Download a PDF version of Natasha Koneska's Professional Profile