Felicity Davis is a Senior Associate in the Dispute Resolution and Litigation practice area at Harwood Andrews.
Felicity was admitted to practice after completing a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and Bachelor of Business at La Trobe University. Felicity also completed a Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice with The College of Law. She joined Harwood Andrews after gaining significant legal experience at a large commercial law firm.
Felicity focuses on providing commercial and cost-effective legal advice. Felicity seeks to achieve the optimal outcome for clients by adopting a problem solving approach.
Felicity also undertakes pro-bono work on behalf of Harwood Andrews as part of the firm’s connection to the community.
Felicity’s key areas of practice include:
- Commercial litigation
- Contractual disputes
- Consumer law disputes
- Building and construction disputes
- Disputes between owners of a business
- Intellectual property disputes
- Advising municipalities and statutory authorities
- Debt recovery
- Insolvency, personal and corporate
- Disputes concerning wills and estates
- Insurance related disputes
- Superannuation disputes
Felicity’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Board Member of Business and Professional Women Australia - Geelong chapter
Download a PDF version of Felicity Davis' Professional Profile