This seminar is aimed at leaders and directors of Not for Profit and charities.
Harwood Andrews will provide an overview of key legal issues impacting this sector.
Key legal issues will include:
- Governance and regulation:
- Understanding the current regulatory landscape;
- The ACNC - Obtaining and maintaining charity registration;
- Key duties and liabilities of responsible persons;
- Public Benevolent Institutions (PBIs) – what is a PBI?;
- Employment law and the not-for-profit workforce - how do workplace laws apply to employees, volunteers and contractors?
Lunch will be provided
This event is free and bookings are essential