This seminar is aimed at leaders and directors of Not for Profits and charities.
Harwood Andrews is very pleased to announce the Assistant Commissioner of the Australian Charities and Not for Profit Commission (ACNC), Mr Murray Baird, as the keynote speaker at this seminar.
The Assistant Commissioner will speak on changes and priorities of the ACNC under the new Commissioner, any legislation that is under review, and current regulatory actions.
Key legal issues will include:
- Reform proposals of DGR legislation.
- presented by Dianne Sisak Penjalov, Senior Associate
- Term based employment contracts - is there a dismissal at the end of an agreed period of employment?
- presented by Sonia McCabe, Senior Associate
- Dealing with technology - governance issues, organisational resilience, managing the purchase process in order to drive innovation and operational efficiencies.
- presented by Paul Gray, Principal Lawyer
Lunch will be provided
This event is free and bookings are essential