Emma Einsiedel is a Senior Associate at Harwood Andrews, practicing in both Business Law and Property Law.
Emma holds bachelor of law and bachelor of commerce degrees and assists clients in a practical manner to achieve commercial outcomes.
Prior to joining Harwood Andrews, Emma gained significant experience in large scale off the plan subdivisions, both for greenfield sites and in more complex alpine environments. Emma is also experienced in retail lease dispute resolution and has acted for both tenants and landlords in resolving lease disputes.
Emma joins Harwood Andrews as a business lawyer to assist clients in sale and purchase of business transactions, with particular experience in childcare centers and licensed premises.
Emma’s key areas of practice include:
- Sale and Purchase of business
- Sale and purchase of property
- Commercial contract advice
- Property distributions to and from trusts and SMSFs
- Commercial and retail leasing include dispute resolution
- Crown leasing with particular experience in ground and alpine leases
Download a PDF version of Emma Einsiedel's Professional Profile