Deborah is a Special Counsel at Harwood Andrews and has specialist expertise in commercial and retail leasing and all aspects of property law.
Deborah has had extensive experience in the commercial property industry. She acts for private clients, municipal councils and water authorities.
Deborah is accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a specialist in both Property Law and Commercial Tenancy Law.
Deborah joined Harwood Andrews in 2004 and in 2011 became a Special Counsel.
Deborah's key areas of practice include:
- Specialist property law advice
- Acting for landlords of regional shopping centres and CBD office towers
- Acting for landlords and tenants of retail leases
- Strategic leasing advice to municipal councils and preparation and negotiation of documents
- Land and easement acquisitions by agreement or compulsorily, for both authorities and dispossessed land owners
Deborah’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Property Law and Commercial Tenancy Specialisation Committee - Law Institute of Victoria
Download a PDF version of Deborah Mann's Professional Profile