Harwood Andrews is a progressive legal firm with offices in Geelong, Melbourne, Ballarat and Albury. We are dedicated to building lasting relationships and providing innovative, expert services to our business, private and statutory clients.
We are seeking a legal assistant to join our dispute resolution team. Ideally you will have at least 2 years legal secretarial experience in this practice area.
The role will include
- Preparation of legal documentation;
- Drafting of simple correspondence;
- Liaising with clients;
- Preparation of monthly billing;
- Electronic filing;
- Digital dictation;
- Email management;
- Diary management; and
- Various general administrative tasks.
The successful candidate will
- Have experience in a similar role;
- Be client focused, hard-working and motivated;
- Have a can-do attitude;
- Have excellent interpersonal and organizational skills;
- Be able to manage conflicting priorities;
- Have quick and accurate typing skills with good attention to detail;
- Have strong verbal and written communication skills with a positive attitude;
- Be a team player who enjoys building relationships with clients;
- Be friendly and personable.
If you are keen to work in a friendly and rewarding environment, where quality service and client satisfaction is the goal, please forward your letter of application together with your current CV to email@example.com
Salary will be commensurate with experience.