Andrew Robson is a Principal at Harwood Andrews Ballarat. He joined the team at Cuthberts Barristers & Solicitors in October 1996 and was made a Partner in July 2000. In July 2013 he became a Principal of Harwood Andrews when the two firms merged.
With over 35 years’ experience in the legal industry, Andrew brings a wealth of knowledge to the Harwood Andrews team.
Andrew graduated from Deakin University with a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and also has a Bachelor of Business from Monash University. Andrew is an Accredited Specialist in Wills and Estates.
Andrew is very engaged in the Ballarat community with active roles on the boards of Ballarat Foundation and United Way Ballarat, and is President of The Old Colonists’ Association of Ballarat and a past president and treasurer of PINARC Disability Support Services.
Andrew’s key areas of practice include:
- Succession planning
- Elder law
- Wills and estates
- Commercial and small business
Andrew’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Ballarat and District Law Association
- Member of Commerce Ballarat
- President of the Old Colonists' Association of Ballarat Inc.
- Director of The Ballarat Foundation
- Committee Member of United Way
- Member of the Ballarat Club
Download a PDF version of Andrew Robson's Professional Profile