Allison is a Lawyer at Harwood Andrews, working in the areas of Planning, Environment and Local Government.
Allison has experience in the provision of advice on statutory and strategic planning processes and issues, appearance at the Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal (VCAT) and Building Appeal Board (BAB) and the drafting of planning instruments and agreements.
Prior to joining Harwood Andrews, Allison worked as a statutory and strategic planner in the local government and private sectors gaining experience in development assessments, policy development and planning scheme amendments.
Allison attended Monash University, completing a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) and The University of Melbourne, completing a Masters of Urban Planning. She has also studied at the College of Law (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice, 2016) and will be admitted to practice in early 2017.
Allison's key areas of practice include:
- Statutory and strategic planning issues
- VCAT hearings relating planning, and environment matters
- BAB hearings relating to planning and building matters
- Section 173 Agreements
- Local government law
Allison’s professional commitments include:
- Member of the Victorian Planning & Environmental Law Association (VPELA)
- Committee member of the VPELA Young Professionals Group
Download a PDF version of Allison Tansley's Professional Profile