Harwood Andrews understands the complexities of obtaining approval for a development. From a residential subdivision to multi-dwelling developments, our knowledgable planning team offers practical and tailored advice, enabling a smooth experience from start to finish.
Our experience includes advising on:
- Section 173 agreements
- Planning permit applications, planning approvals, VCAT proceedings, planning panels and dispute resolution
- Compliance with planning permits, agreements and the planning scheme
- Defending enforcement proceedings and planning prosecutions
- Compulsory acquisition, valuation and compensation
- Site acquisition and due diligence
- Environmental compliance issues including water pollution, waste management, air pollution, contaminated land and native vegetation
- Development contributions plans and agreements
- Heritage matters including aboriginal cultural heritage
Harwood Andrews works with many Councils and has an intimate understanding of their operations allowing us to ensure that matters are handled efficiently and successfully.