Harwood Andrews Geelong's seasonal clerkship program provides you with the opportunity to taste life at Harwood Andrews and experience the inner workings at our firm. This is a great opportunity to gain a valuable insight into the firm’s culture and to work closely with our team of lawyers across a range of practice areas.
The objective of a seasonal clerkship with Harwood Andrews is to offer a formal and well-rounded learning opportunity. The three week program provides you with a snapshot of the legal profession and gives you an exciting opportunity to experience what it’s like to work in a law firm.
At the commencement of your seasonal clerkship you will be introduced to your buddy, who will be one of the firm’s trainee's or a junior lawyer. Your buddy will be responsible for giving you the support needed to ensure that your clerkship is rewarding, as well as a positive learning experience.
Applications will only be accepted via email to email@example.com
Please ensure your application includes:
- Cover letter
- Up to date Curriculum Vitae
- A transcript of all available academic results
- Details of any work experience, community involvement, leadership experience and extra-curricular activities
- Applications open on Monday 11.7.16 at 9.00 am
- Applications close on Sunday 14.8.16 at 11.59 pm
- Offers will be made on Tuesday 11.10.16