Bridgette Kelly is a Special Counsel in the family law practice area at Harwood Andrews. Bridgette practices exclusively in the area of family law and is accredited by the Law Institute of Victoria as a Family Law Specialist.
Bridgette has significant experience with cases involving all aspects of family law and takes an understanding and sensitive approach to family law. She is acutely aware that each client’s circumstances and issues are unique, and tailors her advice and strategies to obtain the best possible outcome for clients.
Bridgette’s interests away from her legal practice include cooking and entering cooking competitions, travelling, walking her dog and spending time with her family.
Bridgette’s key areas of practice include:
- Financial settlements for married and defacto couples
- Parental responsibilities and child custody law
- Child support
Bridgette’s professional commitments include:
- Committee Member of the Committee for Geelong, Leadership Sub Committee
- Co-Chair of the Geelong Young Professionals Network
- Vice president of The Geelong College Old Collegians Association
- Alumni member of the Leaders for Geelong program
- Member of the Law Institute of Victoria
- Member of the Geelong Law Association
- Member of Business Professional Women
Download a PDF version of Bridgette Kelly's Professional Profile